To upload and manage image you need to have a Member Album.
If you’d like a Member Album, just fill in the Request form to ask the webmaster – he’ll be happy to set one up for you.
You can add, rename, move, copy or delete files and folders within your Member Album. You can also add descriptions to the images.
We hope the process is self explanatory.
Maximum image upload size is 2MB. If your image is too large, try downsizing it and/or using a different image quality setting. Squoosh is an easy to use tool for compressing images.
- These albums allow members to showcase their image to the world. Although the contents of this page are only visible to members, your album can be seen by anyone.
- Thumbnails are displayed here in a fixed layout grid, so may be cropped to fit. When you view them on the Member Albums page, the thumbnails will be resized to avoid cropping.
- If you have a lot of images, you can create subfolders.
- Depending on which device you’re using, you may be able to upload images with drag and drop and/or by selecting an image from the file system or photo library.
- Click on the three vertical dots to access various functions (move, delete, add description etc.)
If you don’t already have a Member Album, please use this form to ask for one